Saturday, October 10, 2009

God's Power to Heal & Change Lives!

The main Premise of this blog is to demonstrate to you how GOD has the Power To Heal & Change Lives. Which is an on going work for most individuals including myself.  I have shared with you some of my personal adversities regarding my health, some early & late childhood experiences of  lost and pain.   By the time I turned to the age of 43, I was diagnosed with  three dreaded & life threatening  diseases. "The Big 3, Leukemia (Which is a bone marrow cancer), Congestive Heart Failure & Diabetes."

Today, giving  "God All  The Praise"  I am proud to say that I am now 47yrs old going on 48 and I am not dead yet! Even though life has  it's ups & downs, I am "To Blessed To Be Depressed" surrounded by my loving family and friends. I have learned many lessons throughout this journey called Life. One very important lesson is not to take those you love for granted & to love them HARD. I am sure I have additional lessons to learn but for now my goal is to "Live Life To It's Fullest".

 Speaking of God's Power to Change & Heal people!  I must introduce you to a  Facebook friend of mines. Vernadine Schatzlin, has a remarkable  story on how God delivered her from a world of violence and tragedy in which God forever changed her life!   Venandine's story is a  true example of "God's Power To Heal Broken Lives" Let me present to  you  my friend Venandine, the following is her story in her own words

My Story,

I was born in Compton, Ca. My parents were atheist. My mom said that the Bible was the number one best selling fiction book. My father was the world's fastest Black race car driver. My dad beat my mom and two brothers a couple of times a week. I was sexually molested from 5-12, until I was strong enough to fight back and say no! My dad was shot to death at my house in Compton when I was 13. My mom died of cancer when I was 18. My brother and his girlfriend were both killed in a car wreck when they were t-boned by a crack head running from the C.H.P. in a high speed pursuit, when I was 21. My last brother was kidnapped, bound, hit over the head, and shot in the chest. His body was dumped in a L.A. alley when I was 30. I'm the sole survivor.

In the middle of my chaos, at about 12 years old; my mom joined a spiritualist center. She would hypnotize me, have seances, and play the Ouija board game with me. One day while playing, a spirit came into me and I fainted. My mom got scared, and we never played again. At about 19, I wanted out of my pain, the only way I could think of was to cut my wrist; which only landed me in the L.A. County Mental Hospital. After release I started running with the neighborhood gang. I started cooking crack in my kitchen, heavily drinking, smoking, and doing drive by shootings. I had so many abortions I lost count.

This was my life until 28, when a stranger told me about JESUS! I prayed “God, Lord, Father, Jesus whoever you are, if you are really real, love me, and have a plan for me, I’ll try you”? I was born again, and free! I never went back! That was 16 years ago! I'm now a Pastor, and Clean Comedian full of love and joy. When I fell in love with JESUS, I fell HARD. Jesus is everything to me. I can hardly get through a worship song without balling my eyes out with tears of gratefulness. He came and found me, when I didn’t even know I was lost. He wanted me when no one else cared about me. No one ever loved me like Him. Jesus loves the sinners, because He came and called me to Himself. As nasty, and trifling as I was, He still wanted me to call His own. If you have never encountered the tangible presence of Jesus, please ask God to reveal this Jesus to your heart.

My husband and I have five awesome children, and are foster parents to many. I want to know Jesus more. After that, I like to tell jokes and make people laugh, really hard, because I believe that laughter does the heart good like medicine. Consider booking me for your next event, banquet, or conference.

Vernadine Schatzlin



  Venandine's Favorite Quote:

Genesis 12:2 And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you [with abundant increase of favors] and make your name famous and distinguished, and you will be a blessing [dispensing good to others]
Life Is Certainly Too Short!  
For booking information, or general inquiries, please contact Pastor Raycheen Sims at raycheeni@sbcglobal.net
You may email Vernadine at vernadine@daystarnline.net
       
Feel free to look Vernadine Schatzlin up on FaceBook I am sure she would love to add you as a Friend!




No comments:

Take note of the column on the right for Recent Post & Archives--->>>
Subscribe via email! Subscribe via email!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Now This Is Love!